fatsecret members overall average rating
Best way to cook hard boiled eggs ever.
- Place eggs in a saucepan that they just fit into. Vary the number of eggs and size of pan as needed.
- Fill pan with water to just cover eggs. Add salt and set pan on burner over medium high heat.
- When water starts to boil turn burner off and place lid tightly on pan. Leave pan on warm burner for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes run cold water in pan to help eggs cool. Once cool put in refrigerator.
- Note: recipe from "500 More Low Carb Recipes" by Dana Carpender.
529 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet