fatsecret members overall average rating
Tasty beef filling that you can use in lots of recipes.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat and add olive oil and onions.
- Add ground beef to the onions and brown the meat.
- Add parsley, thyme and rosemary, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well until everything is combined and the meat is browned.
- Note: tastes amazing with my Egg Crepes and Creamy Parmesan Sauce. To do so, lay egg crepe flat and place 1/3 cup of the beef filling. Roll the crepe burrito style and serve folded side down.
102 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins