fatsecret members overall average rating
Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups
This delicious appetizer or snack is an explosion of flavors. A perfect guilt free healthy low-cal appetizer at a party.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 °F (220 °C).
- Cut zucchini slices into long strips, place on cookie sheet covered in non-stick cooking spray.
- Mist the zucchini with cooking spray and salt and pepper to taste. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, turning once. Cool the zucchini when finished.
- On the end of each zucchini slice, stack 2 baby spinach leaves, 1 basil leaf (tear if large), and a dab of the cream cheese.
- Roll up starting on the side with the filling.
- Place each roll seam-side down and chill prior to serving.
- Should be served cold. Enjoy!
881 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for The Zone
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Zone