fatsecret members overall average rating
A quick gourmet chicken entree that's diet friendly.
- Pre-cook chicken breasts on George Foreman or other grill.
- Arrange a plate of raw spinach; add a few tablespoons of water to plate.
- Slice chicken into strips, keeping its breast shape and arrange chicken on spinach.
- Slice tomatoes and lay on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with fennel seed and/or dill.
- Cover with paper towel and microwave for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes at 3/4 power.
- Drizzle flaxseed oil over cooked entree.
- Note: you can arrange vegetables like steamed broccoli, asparagus, brussels sprouts along the sides for presentation and taste!
147 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan