fatsecret members overall average rating
Grilled Salmon with Rosemary (II)
Healthy fish dish with rosemary, capers and lemon.
- Cut fish into 4 portions. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic and half the rosemary in bowl. Brush mixture on fish.
- To grill, arrange fish on a grill rack or basket sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
- Grill over medium-hot coals until fish flakes easily (allow 4-6 minutes per 1/2" thickness). If fish is more than 1" thick, gently turn halfway through grilling.
- To broil, spray rack of a broiler pan with olive oil cooking spray. Broil 4" from heat for 4-6 minutes per 1/2" thickness. If fish is more than 1" thick, gently turn halfway through broiling.
- To serve, top fish with capers (optional) and garnish with rosemary sprigs.
71 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
How much olive oil am I suppose to use. There was a Salmon recipe I used before that had rosemary in it but no capers and it had olive oil. The recipe that I used about a year or two ago was delicious that is why I'm trying to find it again.
22 Apr 08 by member: trupsalmist
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers