fatsecret members overall average rating
Grilled Lamb Chops with Cinnamon & Coriander
One of my favorite recipes that's great for fat flush.
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Brush the lamb chops with water (filtered if possible) and then rub the cinnamon and coriander into the chops.
- Grill over medium heat remembering to turn over occasionally. Should take 15-20 mins until done.
- Great with a quick chopped salad as a garnish, topped with flaxseed oil and lemon juice.
- Source: the Fat Flush Plan.
93 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Not sure why spices and herbs are listed as being a "moderation" item, unless it's because you don't eat them as a meal in and of themselves..
18 May 11 by member: beakerwill
Low carb and yummy! Great for Somersizing.
01 Jun 12 by member: Sabsy89
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan