fatsecret members overall average rating
A taste of Greece in a yummy brunch dish that's perfect for low carb diets.
- Thaw spinach and drain excess water. Place spinach in a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. Bake on 350 °F (175 °C) until cooked through, stirring after 10 minutes, separating the mixture from the edges of the pan and mixing it in.
- Cook another 10-20 minutes depending on size and shape of pan.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 12 equal servings. It tastes great hot or cold.
- Note: for a cheesier quiche, add more feta or mix in some cottage cheese. You can also add a 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
343 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet