fatsecret members overall average rating
A versatile shrimp dish using fresh basil and white wine with garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over moderately heat until hot but not smoking, then sauté shrimp, turning over once, until just cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes to the oil remaining in skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add wine and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in freshly chopped basil and tomatoes and season the sauce with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and cook just until heated through.
1667 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan