fatsecret members overall average rating
Florentine Jacket Potatoes
Jacket potatoes with spinach and cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Scrub the potato and prick the skin. Bake in the oven for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Cook spinach in a saucepan with water. Then chop and season with black pepper and nutmeg.
- Cut the potato in half and scoop out the middle. Mash the middle in a bowl with the milk.
- Mix together the mashed potato, spinach and cheese.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins. Place on a baking sheet and return to the oven until piping hot.
- Serve with salad or carrots and broccoli.
13 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet