fatsecret members overall average rating
A delightful breakfast similar to French toast.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Break baguette into pieces with your hands, and add to mixture.
- Egg yolk will be absorbed into the bread. Keep adding bread until mixture has almost no egg yolk left.
- Heat a pan on low heat. Add olive oil to pan.
- Pour egg/milk/bread mixture into pan. Spread it out evenly.
- Add salt and pepper, then cover. Let it cook slowly, until eggs are fully cooked.
- You can flip it if you wish, to cook the other side properly.
- Serve with maple syrup if you wish.
19 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet