fatsecret members overall average rating
French fry style eggplant without the calories and fat.
- Cut eggplant into French fry type shapes.
- Measure out a 1/2 cup or cornflakes then pour in freezer bag and crush. Add pepper and adobo seasoning (or other seasonings of your choice) and shake together in the bag.
- In bowl scramble up egg white (to coat the eggplant with) and add some hot sauce or substitute for something else.
- Coat eggplants "fries" with egg mixture and shake individually in cornflake and seasoning mixture. Lay out on pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 °F (190 °C) for about 20-25 minutes. or until golden. Turn halfway and keep a watchful eye on them to make sure they don't burn.
- Note: this is a great way to use leftover raw eggplant!
252 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers