fatsecret members overall average rating
A tasty, light yet filling soup that matches a low carb diet.
- Heat the chicken broth to boiling, either on the stove or in the microwave.
- Briskly stir in the egg (which you pre-stirred already) so that it forms long tendrils in the soup.
- Sprinkle on the white pepper and chives.
- Note: that since you aren't using cornstarch, this isn't as thick as the kind you get in Chinese restaurants. It's still tasty!
295 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins