fatsecret members overall average rating
Egg crepes that can be used in so many ways.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a crepe or omelet pan over medium to medium-high heat and lightly coat the bottom and sides with butter.
- Using a ladle, put enough egg in the pan to make a thin coating.
- When the eggs set, lift up with spatula and turn, try not to tear them.
- Cook one more minute on that side, then slide the crepe onto a dish.
- Continue making the rest. Enjoy!
- Note: great when filled with my Ground Beef Filling and topped with my Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
233 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins