fatsecret members overall average rating
An easy set and forget melt in your mouth chicken dish.
- Place skinless, boneless chicken breasts in a crock pot set on low.
- Add Mexican salsa. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Chicken will be tender - tear and shred it.
- Serve on whole grain rice, with tortilla wraps and a side of black beans or on salad.
415 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bill Phillip's Body For Life