fatsecret members overall average rating
Forget fast food chicken nuggets and try these yummy and healthy baked chicken strips.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into small strips. Add egg beaters to a medium bowl and then add chicken to the egg beaters. Let chicken sit for 15 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to a large Ziploc bag.
- Place chicken into Ziploc and shake. If need more coating add more wheat germ, flaxseed, and/or oat bran. You can also sprinkle a little extra wheat germ onto the chicken after you put it on the baking sheet for more coating if desired.
- Put the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or till chicken is done.
1641 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers