fatsecret members overall average rating
Delicious chowder with corn, potato and bacon.
- Microwave potatoes for 8-12 minutes. Meanwhile, in large pot, sauté onions, celery and corn for 5-8 minutes, until soft.
- Chop bacon into small cubes. In separate skillet, brown bacon until crisp.
- Chop potatoes into cubes. Add bacon and potatoes to corn, onion and celery mixture.
- Mash potatoes slightly; add soymilk. .
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with salt and freshly ground pepper.
296 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet