fatsecret members overall average rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Creme Pudding
Creamy chocolate and peanut butter with protein and good fats to keep you satisfied.
- Combine sugar free pudding and skim milk according to the package directions.
- Add ricotta cheese and (natural) peanut butter (chunky or smooth such as Adam's Natural without salt).
- Mix on low speed with electric mixer, or whisk by hand to blend together all the ingredients.
- Note: This is full of healthy fats and ingredients that help satisfy your hunger and prevent cravings.
78 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins