fatsecret members overall average rating
Chinese Style Green Beans in Garlic Sauce
A simple and tasty re-creation of a favorite Chinese restaurant side dish with fresh green beans and oyster, garlic and soy sauce.
- Heat sesame (or peanut) oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the garlic, and cook until the edges begin to brown, about 20 seconds.
- Add the green beans; cook and stir until the green beans begin to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
- Turn down the heat slightly and continue cooking and stirring for several minutes until the beans have attained the desired degree of tenderness.
412 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins