fatsecret members overall average rating
Yummy stir fry veggies and rice rolled up in a tender cabbage leaf!
- Remove leaves of cabbage and wash. Place in large pot of water and boil until tender (about 30 minutes).
- Slice up onions and put in pan, add the other vegetables. Add some water and set aside.
- Add water to rice (per directions) and boil, cover and set aside to allow rice to expand.
- Put the vegetables in the pan over heat until most of the water has evaporated away.
- Take cabbage leaves from water and place each on a plate. Fill each leaf with vegetables and rice, and roll up!
- Note: add some salt, pepper, soy sauce, garlic and onion powder to the veggies to taste.
100 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
The combined amount of zucchini, red pepper, onions and NOT allowed Carrots are more than the daily allowed 1 cup total for these list 2 veggies on the Kimkins diet.
25 Jul 07 by member: doubleb
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet