fatsecret members overall average rating
Serve as a side dish for chicken or as a main meal.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat; fry eggplant, red pepper, onion, garlic, salt and hot pepper flakes, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, chickpeas and tomato paste; cover and simmer until thickened and vegetables are softened, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and grated parmesan (optional). Serve with polenta or with chicken.
- Note: recipe from "Canadian Living" magazine.
69 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers