fatsecret members overall average rating
Full of chicken and vegetables, this is soup is wholesome and delicious.
- In a large pot heat oil, add leek and saute 2 minutes.
- Add fennel and mushrooms, saute until wilted. Add cabbage.
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and cook until mostly white.
- Add sausage, saute another minute until incorporated.
- Add broth, bouillon cube, parsley, salt and pepper. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Note: other meats such as ground chicken and turkey kielbasa can be used.
294 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I love the recipe
but how many calories per serving ??????
07 Jun 12 by member: KARISA S
Tasted really good. I couldn't find any fresh fennel or smoked chicken sausage where I live, so I substitute the fennel with 1 teaspoon of fennel seed and used smoked turkey sausage for the smoked chicken sausage. I will definitely make this again.
14 Jan 13 by member: MikeyD76
Absolutely, you are barely getting any carbs.
26 Feb 13 by member: Alp66
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet