fatsecret members overall average rating
These flavorful quesadillas are fast, simple, and healthy.
- Combine the cooked chicken, lettuce, and salsa in a bowl; divide among 3 of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with the cheese; top with the 3 remaining tortillas.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Cook the quesadillas, one at a time, until lightly browned, 3 minutes on each side; turn carefully with a wide spatula.
101 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mayo Clinic Plan