fatsecret members overall average rating
A great linguini recipe with chicken, cheese and spinach.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Bring to a boil in a medium saucepan the cheddar, butter, chicken stock, and garlic. Add cooked chicken, and toss until well-coated. Set aside.
- Assemble the layers in a 2 quart glass baking dish in this order: 1/2 the cooked linguini , 1/2 the chicken cheese mixture, all the spinach and the entire (24 oz.) container of cottage cheese. Top this with the remaining chicken, and then the remaining linguini. Top it all with 8 oz grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until top cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Note: using low carb pasta for the recipe, like Dreamfields brand will significantly reduce the carb content.
60 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bill Phillip's Body For Life