fatsecret members overall average rating
Chicken with onion and three peppers on skewers - tasty and good for you.
- Chop up the chicken into inch sized chunks.
- Chop up the peppers and onion in to inch sized chunks.
- Thread the ingredients on to skewers (alternate between the chicken, onion and peppers for an even spread).
- Grill (turning frequently) on a medium heat for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Optional: marinade or coat the chicken in a sauce of your choice to give some flavor. You could mix oil with mustard, honey and various spices or alternatively, sprinkle with herbs or leave it plain.
94 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan