fatsecret members overall average rating
Chicken Florentine Casserole
A delicious one dish meal that is very rich and satisfying.
- Cook chicken breasts and shred with fork while they are warm.
- Put shredded chicken in 11x17" casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray like Pam. Add thawed spinach to casserole dish and mix together.
- In a medium bowl mix together soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, pepper and wine. Whisk together to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce over the chicken spinach combo and mix well with a spatula.
- Combine parmesan cheese and fresh breadcrumbs (made with 2 slices of whole wheat bread).
- Sprinkle breadcrumb cheese mixture over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Dot the top with light butter spread like Smart Balance.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 °F (175 °C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes - until bubbly and top crust is browned.
43 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet