fatsecret members overall average rating
An easy low calorie meal in a bowl that will satisfy your hunger.
- Bring the chicken stock to rapid boil in pot.
- Add the freshly shredded cabbage.
- Bring pot to high and let simmer for about 12-15 minutes, until cabbage is cooked through and falling apart.
- Turn stove off and take pot off hot plate.
- Use a hand blender or food processor and process all ingredients until puree has developed.
- Cool and serve.
403 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins