fatsecret members overall average rating
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach
A delicious and inspiring main dish that will combines all your nutrition needs in a bowl.
- Cook chicken in a saucepan, season as desired. (If stuffing, slice open center prior to cooking.)
- Cut up tomatoes and spinach in to bite sized pieces.
- Sauté vegetables in pan, season with garlic and salt as desired.
- Shred or grate preferred cheese, like mozzarella, and add to pan.
- When chicken is done cooking remove it from heat. You can either smother the chicken or stuff it with the vegetables mix.
716 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The South Beach Diet