fatsecret members overall average rating
Low carb baked eggs with parmesan cheese and milk.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Fill a baking dish halfway with water.
- Place a teaspoon of butter in the bottom of two custard cups and/or tin cupcake cups.
- Carefully break 1 egg into each cup.
- Place 1 tablespoon milk over each egg.
- Sprinkle cheese over top, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place cups in the baking dish with water. Place in oven and bake for 10 - 20 minutes. Be sure to check doneness half way through cooking time.
- Note: based on recipe from Atkins Diet Meal Planning Phase 1.
52 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Pretty good...I think the parmesan cheese tastes too strong for this. I will try mozzarella or cheddar cheese next time. But it was good :)
19 Nov 09 by member: gburgos1113
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Blood Type Diet