fatsecret members overall average rating
Using ground turkey, this is a great burger recipe. Good for Phase 2 Fat Smash or higher.
- Mince the 2 cloves of garlic. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix the ground turkey meat, 3 tablespoons of the grated parmesan cheese, and the minced garlic. Shape the mixture into 4 oz patties.
- Grill for 6 minutes on each side or until the burgers are cooked through. Top each burger with 1 slice of cheese. Continue grilling for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Toss the lettuce with 2 tablespoons of the caesar dressing and the remaining tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- Divide the lettuce mixture evenly into 4 portions and spoon evenly onto the bottom part of the bun. Top with the meat patties and the remaining 4 tablespoons of the caesar dressing. Cover with the top bun.
- Note: if you are on phase 2 of the fat smash diet, do not use the whole wheat buns.
61 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet