fatsecret members overall average rating
Flavorful recipe for farm raised fish that is quick and easy.
- Pre-heat oven's broiler.
- Grease broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In small bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the parmesan mixture on the top side.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the fish is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook the fish.
434 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins