fatsecret members overall average rating
Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
Tasty quiche that you make the night before and microwave for breakfast.
- Spray 8" x 10" pan with cooking spray.
- Layer pan with cooked chopped broccoli, mushrooms (steamed to remove excess), ham, and mozzarella cheese.
- Beat eggs with water and then pour in pan.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 20-25 minutes.
907 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
AWESOME!!!!! It smelled yummy baking! I can't wait to have it for breakfast! (maria)
06 Jan 08 by member: mamarolo
Delicious! I used frozen vegetables, so you have to add about 15 more minutes to the cook time. Luckily fat-free cheese doesn't really brown. What's in that stuff??
21 Jan 08 by member: mrkc37
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The South Beach Diet