fatsecret members overall average rating
Healthy breakfast sausage made with turkey or chicken for all to enjoy.
- Put salt, pepper, fennel seeds in bottom of small mixing bowl, add ground turkey and mix well.
- Add maple syrup, and mix again and then form into patties.
- Using cooking spray, fry for 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat as they will be pretty lean.
- Drain and serve. Makes 4 to 6 servings depending on how big you make them.
71 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I use this as an alternative when I want sausage with my eggs, I control the ingredients so I know exactly what is in it
13 Mar 07 by member: mrsch
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet