fatsecret members overall average rating
With delicious ingredients wrapped in a warm soft crepe, this healthy recipe is great for breakfast or dessert.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, 1/2 serving of Splenda, cinnamon and vanilla together until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix the other half of Splenda in to the blueberries.
- Warm tortilla in non-stick skillet a few minutes until warmed through (such as La Tortilla).
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortilla and lay banana slices over cream cheese, top with half of the blueberries.
- Spoon the rest of the blueberries over the crepe and enjoy.
- Note: while recipe uses fresh blueberries, thawed, frozen or cooked may be used depending on taste. Also delicious with strawberries or blackberries.
93 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
La Tortilla is a low carb, low fat tortilla with only 5 grams carbs and only 50 calories, also no hydrogenated oils this makes it diet friendly and delicious
21 Mar 07 by member: mrsch
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet