fatsecret members overall average rating
A great filling and satisfying snack that is also attractive enough to serve as an appetizer.
- Wash celery and trim ends (save ends to use in soups).
- Divide wedge of Swiss cheese (like Laughing Cow) between two stalks of celery.
- Top each stalk with 1/2 a tablespoon of salsa. (For appetizer cut celery into bite size pieces).
- Eat immediately, cause you won't want to wait!
218 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins