fatsecret members overall average rating
A delicious, fruity, breakfast drink or snack full of antioxidants and fiber.
- Juice the pomengrantes to make one cup of unsweetened pomegranate juice.
- Pour the pomengrante juice in a heavy duty blender (such as a Vita Mix) and add a handful of frozen blueberries, blackberries and 5 or 6 large frozen strawberries to juice.
- Lastly add 1/2 an apple (not sweet such as gala) and the water and puree in the blender until smooth.
- Note: make sure there is no added sugar in any of the fruits.
130 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
This is a way I get some of my fruits in and my husband and I love this as an evening snack I use store bought pomengranate juice have never tried the fresh but I am sure it is good,
12 Mar 07 by member: mrsch
Power packed energy drink that is exploding with goodness!
15 Mar 07 by member: mariamom
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet