fatsecret members overall average rating
Beans to make waffles? These are tremendous.
- Blend all ingredients except the oats, on high in a blender for 90 seconds.
- Add the oats and blend for another 60 seconds.
- Once the batter is blended, heat a regular waffle iron (the batter will thicken to the right consistency while the waffle iron is preheating).
- Spray the heated waffle iron with oil and add 3/4 cup batter.
- Close the waffle iron and let it cook for approximately 6-8 minutes.
92 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Very good! The texture was a little different but tasted awesome! Had to add a little water to blender as I double the recipe and was a little too thick. Great as can enjoy waffles without worrying about the extra carbs and my diabetes. My kids even liked them! Will definitely make again!
23 Sep 12 by member: Neddy1969
You can't have rolled oats durning any phase of the Maker's diet.
19 Jun 13 by member: Haileyerica
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet