fatsecret members overall average rating
A light version of yummy classic.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Cut ribs in half, making pork fingers.
- Place pork fingers in an oven proof dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix together thoroughly BBQ sauce and vinegar.
- Coat ribs with sauce and continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
277 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
These were great...my husband and I both loved them. They were very tender and full of flavor.
27 Jul 12 by member: 3Dugans
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan