fatsecret members overall average rating
A light version of yummy classic.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Cut ribs in half, making pork fingers.
- Place pork fingers in an oven proof dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix together thoroughly BBQ sauce and vinegar.
- Coat ribs with sauce and continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
311 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Abs Diet
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Abs Diet