fatsecret members overall average rating
Barramundi with Olives, Tomatoes & Garlic
Delicious grilled fish recipe from Australia.
- Combine olives, tomatoes, garlic, thyme and olive oil in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly salt the barramundi on both sides.
- Put fish and olive mixture in mesh fish basket or other device that will allow garlic and cherry tomatoes to grill without falling into the fire, and grill over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook until flesh just begins to flake when touched with tip of sharp knife, 4 or 5 more minutes.
- Remove to warm platter and serve.
- Note: you can substitute sea bass for barramundi if you can't find it!
197 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins