fatsecret members overall average rating
A healthy dessert treat.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray like Pam.
- Place diced bananas into skillet, sauté for approximately one minute.
- Add a little Amaretto, don't worry too much about calories, because it burns off, but don't go overboard.
- Sprinkle a little sweetener, (like Splenda) on top while cooking to caramelize the bananas.
- Voila! All done. Pairs nicely over sugar-free, fat-free vanilla ice cream.
120 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Paleo Diet