Breads & Baked Products
fatsecret members overall average rating
A yummy and simple banana bread that kids will love.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Grease loaf pan.
- Combine bananas and butter.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir well.
- Add baking soda and salt.
- Add flour and combine.
- Pour into loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool then serve.
- Note: coconut or almond emulsions can be used instead of vanilla. Nuts and chocolate chips can also be added for a different flavor.
125 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet