fatsecret members overall average rating
Balsamic and Olive Oil Roasted Brussels Sprouts
A delicious and healthy way to prepare brussels sprouts.
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F (190° C). Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- After trimming the brussels sprouts, cut each sprout into half.
- Place sprouts in baking dish and toss with garlic, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Roast at 375° F for 10 minutes, stir, and then roast for 10 more minutes.
- Remove sprouts from the oven, put into a serving bowl and toss with the remaining tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
378 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers