fatsecret members overall average rating
Delicious yam fries that are easy and quick to make and satisfy both a salty and sweet craving.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Peel yams and cut into large chunky french fry pieces.
- Drizzle with olive oil and spread out onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with paprika and salt (or just use seasoning salt).
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly brown on the bottom. Turn and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until soft in the middle and crisp on the outside.
- Serve in place of regular potato dishes.
- Note: also really good as an appetizer with a yogurt-based dipping sauce!
876 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Herbalife
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Herbalife