fatsecret members overall average rating
Delicious, healthy gourmet dessert that's great for entertaining, as a sweet treat or to get in an extra serving of fruit.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Wash pears and set stem-side up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine honey, wine, water and cinnamon. Pour mixture into baking dish with pears.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, basting every 15 or 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon a bit of the honey mixture over each pear and enjoy the sweet goodness!
- Note: that actual calories will be lower because a lot of the marinade stays in the baking dish.
808 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.