fatsecret members overall average rating
Fish baked in a spicy sauce with tomato. Low fat and no dairy.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Mix salt, cumin and paprika together.
- Place fish fillets (either fresh or frozen) in tin foil (shiny side up) and rub or pour the olive oil over the fish.
- Sprinkle the spices over the fish.
- Slice the tomatoes thinly and lay them over the top of the fish.
- Create a parcel with the foil around the fish, leaving a gap between the foil and the fish. Place fish in an oven dish and cook for 15 minutes if fresh or 30 minutes if frozen.
- Unwrap the fish and serve.
146 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan