fatsecret members overall average rating
Baked Mediterranean Chicken
A yummy and easy way to make a typical baked chicken breast more exciting.
- Cut chicken breasts in half through the centre, and pound flat to make 6 cutlets.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, parmesan cheese and chopped roasted red pepper.
- Heat butter in a pan, and sauté spinach until wilted. Remove from pan and chop.
- Add to bowl and mix with a spoon. Season with salt, pepper, or other preferred herbs and spices.
- Spread a large spoonful of the mixture over each chicken cutlet.
- Roll the cutlets and place on a lightly greased pan or parchment paper, seam-side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400° F (200° C) for 45-60 minutes (depending on your oven). Remove, let cool and enjoy!
- Note: would also be great topped with a little tzatziki or other dressing.
1089 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet