Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
A spicy Asian coleslaw that's great for summer.
- Chop cabbage (such as Napa or red cabbage), onion and red bell pepper to bite size pieces. Grate carrots.
You could also use Yellow or Orange Bell Peppers.
- In a separate bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, salt, pepper, sriracha and honey.
- Mix well. Add the olive oil and mix again.
- Pour dressing over the vegetable mix. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- When serving, top with fresh chopped basil.
- Note: you can top the salad with grilled chicken, tomatoes, corn, basil and many other options. This slaw lasts for several days in the refrigerator.
428 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan