xpectin

Start Weight:(24 Aug 14) 146.0 lb
Current Weight:(01 Sep 14) 141.0 lb
Goal Weight:130.0 lb
following: Weight Watchers
performance: losing 4.4 lb a week

Just working on losing my annual Christmas calories. When will I ever learn to not gain so much over Christmas?

FatSecret member since: 17 Oct 07

xpectin's Weight History


xpectin's Latest Member Challenges

33
  Step one.... Exercise..... Get Moving Challenge
status: Completed
ended: 29 Sep 09
view progress
 
  
75
  Lose a pound this week
status: Completed
ended: 07 Sep 09
view progress
 


xpectin's Buddies

Jana-2007
buddies only
 
shrinkmybutt
last weighin: gaining 0.2 lb a week Up
1prekteacher
last weighin: losing 1.4 lb a week Down
 
SelenaJean
last weighin: losing 0.9 lb a week Down


xpectin's Cookbook

cals: 396kcal | fat: 5.96g | carbs: 68.71g | prot: 19.12g
Black Bean and Rice Enchiladas
A simple and healthy recipe that's even great frozen and cooked later.
view complete cookbook

xpectin's Latest Posts

losing the last 10 pounds, ARGHGHGHGHGH!!
It's sooooo good to know we are all struggling in this together. And trust me, when I hit my goal weight I am DONE dieting. I am very much looking forward to being able to enjoy a maintenance lifestyle, rather than this dieting lifestyle! Good luck to all of us!
posted 01 Apr 2008, 09:12
losing the last 10 pounds, ARGHGHGHGHGH!!
I am finally down to the last 10 pounds and now all the support I was getting from family and friends is GONE! I can't even talk about it, because they look at me like I've gone crazy or something and then tell me that I already look great and that it would be dangerous for me to lose any more weight. (For reference, I am only 3 pounds below the overweight BMI level & still a size 10). And what I keep hearing (and am SOOOOO sick of) is "You look great for having had 5 kids". ARGHGHGH!! I just want to hear the "you look great" part. All this on top of the well-known fact of how hard it is to get the last few pounds off your body! Anyone else out there struggling to get some sympathy and support to lose these last few pounds? help!
posted 26 Mar 2008, 12:25
Pedometers
Sorry, I just have to add my 2 cents - I also have the Omron (it is very accurate! - buy bulk batteries on ebay though, because they only last for a couple months). I usually wear it on my jeans waistband, but I have started even attaching it to my bra front (on the band in between the cups). I was worried about it still being accurate with all the extra motion - (wink, wink) but it is still measuring accurately and works great when I have to wear a dress or my workout pants that can't hold up the weight of the pedometer very well. Good luck!
posted 17 Mar 2008, 11:58
Flavor...seasonings...
Have you heard of tastefully simple? They have TONS of absolutely delicious seasonings and spices (they also have some fabulous dressings, foods, etc). I use them on my vegetables for a whole bunch of new tastes added to the same old vegetables. I'm not a consultant so I can't help you, but you can always browse their website and see if anything tickles your fancy. good luck!
posted 07 Feb 2008, 11:03
Bellly Fat
I would love it if someone could come up with a method or pill of toning one part, but the truth is, that it all comes off evenly and there's nothing to do about it. I was actually, lol, thinking of this the other day and decided that I was glad that it all comes off evenly. I am right handed and I know that the right side of my body does more work than the left. How funny would I look, then, if I had lost 75% of my weight from only the right side and the other 25% from the left! Use this trip to the beach then, as a motivator to keep you going on your weight loss journey and remind yourself that next year at the beach you are going to have EVERY body part look the way you want it to. Good luck and happy journeys!
posted 07 Feb 2008, 10:59
view all xpectin's posts

Other Related Links

Members

Weight Watchers


xpectin's journal

09 January 2013

I am now writing everything down in the morning. Mood journalist again
on diet Weight Watchers  losing 0.3 lb a week

04 January 2013

I guess there is no longer any room for error.. Stay on track is all that will really work
on diet Weight Watchers  gaining 2.8 lb a week

xpectin's Recent Food & Exercise

xpectin's Groups

30's with under 10 lbs to Lose
30 somethings with up to 10 pounds to lose.

xpectin's Recent Activity

xpectin's Own Activity

No recent activity.

xpectin's Buddies

No recent activity.

Weight Watchers Recent Activity

SPP79 commented on kimber477's Journal Entry.
hoosier436 commented on kimber477's Journal Entry.
kimber477 recorded a Journal Entry and a Weigh In at 137.7 lb.
hjeffmoore recorded a Weigh In at 231.5 lb.
BPalto recorded a Weigh In at 122.6 lb.
Dobiepaws recorded a Weigh In at 220.0 lb.
77SUDelta recorded a Weigh In at 183.9 lb.
Caitlin Anne recorded a Weigh In at 134.0 lb.