|Start Weight:||(02 Aug 10) 155.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(17 Aug 10) 150.0 lb|
|Goal Weight:||120.0 lb|
following: GetNDownNDurtylosin30's own diet
performance: losing 1.8 lb a week
Just started 2nd round of P90X...loved the results I got when I tried it 4 the 1st time last December in "09"...excited 2 get back 2 the weights & feel good about what I am accomplishing! First time around I lost 13 pounds & shed 3 inches on my waist, gained 2 inches in biceps & started feeling great ..then we moved to Texas and I wasn't able to find the time to get back to it..so now I am committing again, like I did back in December & ready to lose at least 20 lbs(short term goal)..if not 30(long term goal). Last time I weighed 120 lbs. I was 23 years old, I am 38 now ,2 daughters , one who is 20 and my other daughter who will be 9 on the 9th of August ..a nana of a 2 year old and a brand new grandson on the way in September. I am originally from Iowa, but lived there all my life so was ready to get out..never liked it there anyway ! I am not comfortable in my own skin and I miss feeling that way. I miss feeling confident in my looks and feeling good about myself. So I am working on changing this, cuz I am the only one who can ! Can't wait to get the trim and toned body that I used to have..just gotta take 1 day at a time..and no excuses !
- To get to my goal of 120 lbs. by my birthday 1/11/2011 ..starting weight is 155.5 lbs. as of August 2nd, 2010.
- Have a free day without over indulging once a week..preferably Sundays.
- No Alcohol unless it's for a special occasion..coming up: boyfriends b-day, friends wedding..80's Reunion back in Iowa..The birth of my 2nd grandbaby in September..but drinking only in moderation..countless calories w/ NO nutritional value..oooh gotta watch that ! FYI...5 Rum and Cokes 1,000 Calories..crazzeee huh !!
- P90X workouts every Mon.-Sat.
- Put myself thru BootCamp (Cardio X) x3 a week
- Tone and Firm everywhere (Need I say more)
- Continue drinking only H2O..no pop,juice etc..(Sugars) No pop since July 1st
- Continue to Decide ..Commit..Succeed and Bring It !!
- FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION !!!