|Start Weight:||(10 Nov 11) 240.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(15 Sep 14) 229.8 lb|
|Goal Weight:||180.0 lb|
following: Devilliah's own diet
performance: losing 1.3 lb a week
I am 26 years old, 5'7''. I started all over at 251lbs on July 28, 2014 and I am more motivated than ever.
I always struggled with my weight ever since I was a kid. I went through multiple diets, they were always efficient... but for a short period of time.
Fatsecret helped me discover :
- The Fat head video which really got me into reading and learning about nutrition
- Great recipes that are easy to make and just taste awesome.
- That I am not alone dieting and that if so many people can do it, I can do it too.
I learned and read about the Atkins diet.
I discovered LCHF and Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt website
Learned how carbs are bad and fat is good.
I watched countless health videos, read scientific researches and health blogs... and now I understand why my weight was out of control.
I am trying a LCHF approach now and I will see how it helps me lose weight. It is my third time. I have such a sweet tooth that it is hard to stop the sugar. This approach had amazing results before and I learned why I let the LCHF living go the last times. I will not do the same mistake again.
Things that help me in my journey :
- Pinning appealing dishes on Pinterest
- Preparing my menu for the week (lunch and dinner) on Sundays
- Preparing my breakfasts once and freezing them (this is just so much easier to stay on track)